Wednesday, October 1, 2008

30th Sept, 2008(Tue)

SORRY!!! I am busy helping my father for his work for these few days... Really busy! Today, I waked up very eraly in the morning around 5pm (earlier than what I used to). 1 of the reasons was because my father needed me to help him with his work, to unload a container and deliever the goods to a shop in Chinatown.
There was a together number of 435 boxes of goods which weighted 19kg each.... Heavy sia!!

My father and I spent 1 and a half hours to unload 200boxes.... We needed to send them to the shop at Chinatown by today before 12noon.... It was because there was timing for us to unload the goods. And we will need to send another 200boxes from those left over tomorrow morning!!

My father and I built a "bridge" , which lay cross frome the container to my father's 16feet lorry. So that we could pass the boxes from the continer easier and faster...

We have manage to complete all the loading and unloading at the Chinatown before 12noon. It was really tiring with just 2 persons doing all the works....

We were REALLY lucky!!! The sky was still bright when we were unloading the boxes of goods, and it started to rain cats and dogs just 20 minutes after we ended the unloading and left the shop...



After a long and tiring day.
My parents, my younger brother, Yan Lok(who had returned home from camp in the afternoon), and I went to the "Giant" Supermaket somewhere at Tampines area, where Courts and IKAE are just beside it, for a walk..... It was me, the one who suggested to go to Giant for a walk. It was because I knew that there was an offer of roller skating shoes, I would like buy a pair after tried once in the pasted Sat... But there is another reason why I wanted to go there.... It was becaure I need to buy something for my friend as her Birthday gift.
I bought a pair of roller skating shoes, ALEOCA In-line Skates, at the price $69.90 which worth $99 originally...



No comments: