Sunday, October 5, 2008

4th Oct,2008(Sat)

The one on the left was Tian Ru, follow by Sandy and I was on the right.
Today, I had met 2 of my friends (Sandy & Tian Ru) for dinner at th Kallang Leisure Park. Reason was because I wanted to give my friend(Sandy) and her sister their Birthday presents which I promised to give them for quite sometime already. Their Birthday were in August, but because she was always busy (Because she is having her FYP, Final Year Project, for her Poly course).
We planned to meet at Kallang MRT station by 5pm., but due some mis-communication, I went straight to the KLP by myself. I reached there around 4.45pm, and I waited until 5.15pm. I still didn't see my friends, so I started to worry whether there was something bad happened to my friends. I called 1 of my friends who was meeting me for dinner, BUT...... No one pick up the call!!? I started to have a bad feeling.... Suddenly, my handphone RANG! It was my friend, She said she was waiting another friend of mine, who would be late for around 15 minutes... LUCKY!! There wasn't anything bad happened...
My 2 friends reached around 5.35pm, we walked from bottom to the top, top back to bottom and 1 end to the other end and return.... There were NOTHING, a lot shops were not open yet.
Feeling kind of cheated!!
So we changed our plan, we went to Peninsula Plaza (which was near to the City Hall MRT station). BUT... There wasn't much shop for my friends to shop. So we decided to find a place to have drink and some chats...
In the ends, we went to the TCC cafe at FUNAN Digitalife Mall, which was just beside Peninsula Plaza. We ordered some drinks - Lychee Jazz, Bleeding Tears & Mango Yoghurt Drink(they were very Expensive!? $6.20, $8.50++ & $7.20) and a piece of TCC Ti-rum-nisu. They drinks were NICE but cheaper will be good... => We chated a lot things like - how was Sandy's FYP, how was Tian Ru planning to study in Uni SIM and what I was planning to do in the future.... etc. We chated all the way from 8pm until 10pm, which the waiters and waitresses started to prepare to close the cafe... It was a really HAPPY experience!! =>

No comments: