Friday, October 10, 2008

9th Oct, 2008(Thu)

Today , I had waked up quite early, around 0530 in the morning. Because I was meeting Chee Han(for those who are wondering whos is him... Please the 27th Sept, 2008 post!) for a run at ECP (East Coast Park) at 0700. I left my house around 0600, I I took the bus 197 from Bedok Interchange to Marine Parade and walked to ECP through one of the under passes near to Area C, where the Marine Cove was. I reached ECP around 0630-0645, the weather was very nice and cooling!=>
There were a few groups of old folks having their morning exercises at ECP, some of them were doing Tai Chi... I reached early, Chee Han was not there yet. While I was waiting I observed the old folks' Tai Chi, I found that it was very interesting. It was becuse I learned Wushu(Martial Arts) when I was in Secondary School.
After a 10 - 15 minutes of waiting, Chee Han had appeared. He was late because he had missed the bus. After he had arrived, we started to have our Warm-up(It was important to have proper Warm-up, because there were a few Sudden-Death cases of NSF personnals occured in the year 2008.) After the Warm-up, it was the start of our run. We ran from Marine Cove to the Bedok Jetty, it was around 2.5km. We did some PT(Physical Training) exercises like push-up & jumping jets... etc, after we had reached the Bedok Jetty. We ran back to the Marine Cove, after the PT. It was really a Great run!!
In the evening, I have went to church for singing practice after my English tuition at Katong. I was in a youth singing group of my church, which named SingVOICES(It started in the year 2000, if you wish to know more about it. Please visit http://www.sing-voices.blogspot.com/ for more information). I had joined SingVOICES for about 2years, it was around 2006. I sang Bass in SV, because my voice was very low.
After reached church, I went atraight to the toilet... When I came to toilet, I saw a poor and innocent cat was hiding at the corner of the toilet. It(the cat) was very scard, it ran into the toilet and hide, it ran around in toilet. It was tapped inside the toilet and unable to escape... It tried to climb through windows but unfortunatly, the windows were too small for it to climb out.... It looked so helpless, so I opened the door of the toilet and let it go...
After that I had my singing practice from 1930 till 2230... It was a LONG day!! =>

No comments: