Thursday, October 2, 2008

1st Oct,2008(Wed)

Today, after helping my father for his work, we fetched my mother from her work place... She said she wanted to buy an ear phone for her personnal use in her company, so we accompanied her to the "Cash Converters" , a shop which buy workable second-hand stuffs and re-sell them out....

And I found something which I think was very COOL!!! A "Portable Roll Keyboard", which keypack is made of rubber(very flexible), it could be rolled up and kept inside the bag and brought along with... If anyone have it, he/she will be able to play and compose anytime, anywhere he/she likes...
Great, right?
I wanted to buy, But my parents didn't allow with what I planning to do. SO........ I bought it secertly without letting my parents know about it... Hahaha!!!

No comments: