Sunday, October 12, 2008

10th Oct, 2008(Fri)

Today was a important day, which I had been waited for it to come... It was because the result of my BMT (Basic Music Theory) test would be out by today. This test was giving by Qiu Nan, who was the head of SingVOICES, in order to check whether we had remembered what we had learned from the BMT class.
We had organised a DIY BBQ in church (Just for the information, I'm a Christian and the church I used to go on Sunday is Queenstown Baptist Church.) and the result would be anounced at the end of the BBQ. Originally, we planned to had the DIY BBQ at the roof top garden of a multi-levels car park which was near to Qiu Nan's house. Unfortunately, the management didn't allow us to do so, because it was a fire hazard.
Vivian, Jason, Terry and me had went to the NTUC FairPrice in Tiong Bahru Plaza to buy the food and stuffs that would need for the BBQ in the afternoon.It was more Fun to have a DIY BBQ than a ordinary BBQ with a store-made BBQ pit!! (You need to build your own BBQ pit, set it up with what you have...=>)
After the BBQ, we need to put off the fire and cool the charcoal before we throw them into the trash bag... When we shifted the charcoal away from the tile below the aluminium container, which we used it as our DIY BBQ pit (we place a tile below the pit to prevent the floor from getting burned), cracked by itself due to the height temperture of the burning charcoal!? It cracked so NICELY that as if it was a piece of puzzle originally!!
By the way, I had passed my BMT test, I got 25/30marks!=>
I walked home from Kembangan MRT station, instead of alighting at Bedok MRT station and take bus home. On my way home, I saw a cat (The one I was holding in the photo above), it was different from normal cats. You would not notice what was the difference of it from normal cats if you looked at the right side of it, unless you looked it from its left side.
Its left eye was blind! I felt sad and sorry for it when I saw it, but the main reason why I felt sad and sorry for it wasn't just because it was blind. The main reason was because its left eye-ball was TOTALLY GONE, nowhere to be found!? It was normal for wild cats to get injured and wounds from fights, but I never saw such a serious wound before!! =<

No comments: