Sunday, September 28, 2008

27th Sept, 2008(Sat)

Today..... I have went to East Coast Park for an combine outing with a younger age-group fellowship, Soar, organized by my fellowship, Glowing. We went there to have fun and some outing activities, in order to get rid our stress which collected in the passed busy week...
Some of us went for Cycling, and some went for Roller Staking.... Want to know what did I choose? Hehehe....
I went for the Roller Staking.... It was my 1st time out of my whole life to get a touch with Roller Stake... I learned how to skate from my friend, Chee Han (the one in white at the Right) together with another friend of mine, Zhi Feng (the one in the Center)

Chee Han was really a good teacher!!! His explanations were clear and easy to understand.... He guided me along when I was trying out and practising..... I fell a few times but it helped me to get closer to the SUCCESS, from falls I learned how to balance myself better! =>

Finally! Wahahaha.......
I learned how to stake at the end of the day!

No comments: