Wednesday, September 24, 2008

23rd Sept, 2008(Tue)

Today, I went Changi Airport in the afternoon...
Because my mother was returning from Hong Kong after a 1 week trip , she went back to Hong Kong, in order to celebrate my Grandfather's Birthday.
It was really lucky that her plane managed to flew off early from Hong Kong, because the level of the typhoon had raised to level 8 just after she left Hong Kong....
She brought back quite a number stuffs from Hong Kong (a lot more than what she brought to Hong Kong). Things like food(Lao Po Bing, Mooncake...), gifts, clothes, bags, and others etc.

My Aunty(Younger Sister of my father) bought a pair of shoes for me and some Rubik's cubes. Thank You, Aunty!!
Hahaha... => As I love to solve Rubik's cubes alot... I know how to solve......
2x2 - Rubik's Mini Cube,

3x3 - Rubik's Cube(most common to be seen),

4x4 - Rubik's Reveage,

5x5 - Rubik's Professor(only very little number of people know how to solve)...... And....

Rubik's Sphere!!!!

I have my own small collection of Rubik's Cubes........ Have a try of all this if you have the chance! Really Fun!! =>

No comments: