Tuesday, September 23, 2008

22nd Sept, 2008(Mon)

Today the Gas supply was my block is stopped for a few hours.... And the reason behind it was..... Because the unit above my unit need to replace the old gas pipe to a new one. The workers who were replacing the gas pipe came at 10am. 1st, they knocked a hole ( the size of it quite big) from the unit above my unit onto the ceiling of my kitchen.

After around 10 min, the workers had finally unscrewed the old gas pipe... At that point of time, I thought it would be done soon. BUT...... unfortunately, it took another 2 hours for the whole thing to be done.....

I waited and waited... Waited and waited... Until I almost fall asleep.
Suddenly, I heard someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and 1 of the workers standing outside.

He told me that he would need to cover the hole and after that, the whole thing would be done.

Finally, it was done! (But taken more time than I expected)




No comments: