Sunday, September 21, 2008

20th Sept, 2008(Sat)

One of my hobbies is Magic. Being a part-time Magician, I'm able to earn $150-$180 for an hour performance.
Some people may think, "Wow!! What an easy money to earn!"
Actually, it is really not an easy task to give a performance. There is a lot of preparations need to be done before hand, and I need to be creative in order to think of new tricks (Because I can't be performing the same old trick again and again.) And also collect the particulars and informations of my clients. And Magician only earns when there are performances! If there isn't any performance, he will earn NOTHING!!!

I just have an Magic performance for a French family today, they hired me to give a magic show for their daughter's 4yrs old Birthday party, for around 10 kids. It was my 2nd time performing for a French family. The 1st I was performing for a group of 6-7yrs old children, this time was performing to a group of 4 yrs old kids. It is really a very big challenage compare to the 7yrs old children. It is because they are from France, there is no problem to communicate with the parents but their children. They can hardly understand what I was trying to tell them. And they loose their concentration easily,so there is really a BIG problem and challenage.
I was really disappointed on myself about the performance because I had actually had a failure for my 1st trick of the show... :'(





After my Magic performance, I have went to the BBQ organize by my fellowship, Glowing, at East Coast Park (Area C- Pit 18).

We have bought food that is not usually seen in an BBQ normally...
Food likes: Chocolate, Loe Mai Kai(Rice Dumpling), Pizza, Fuzhou Fish Balls, Straw Mushroom, Turkey Bacon & Hashbrown.

It is really FUN!! The food are nice and delicious... Using all kind of ways that we can think of to cook those "Special" food... Unfortantly, the pizza was a failure, it became a "ROCK"... We also BBQ mashmallow with chocolate and honey, so Sweeet~! Yummy!! But is very Fattening! Need to exercise more to loose the weigth that has gained...