Monday, February 9, 2009

6th Feb, 2009(Fri)

Today was the Raffles Institution(RI) CNY dinner, and I was invited by Auntie Han Ying(A church mate of mine who was the teacher of RI) to perform a Magic performance on the dinner. I asked Ming Tjong(A church mate of mine who play Magic too) to help out with the performance.
(For video of the Magic performance, please visit
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=139640510202 )
I planned the performance in a way that it is a remix of Stage & Street Magic, I was the Stage Magician while Ming Tjong was the Street Magician.
We reached RI around 3.30pm and had our rehearsal. Around 6pm, the dinner started and our performance was around 7.45pm. I was really disappointed with our performance, a lot situations and technical problems happened... Which cause the performance to go out of plan.
Although the audience seem to have enjoyed themselves, I still feel very disappointed with it...

No comments: