Thursday, February 5, 2009

31st Jan, 2009(Sat)

Today was a wonderful day to me... Why? It was because I received an email that I was accepted into both Interactive Media Design(IMD) at Temasek Polytechnic and Electrical Electonic Engineering /Bioelectonics (EEE) at Singapore Polytechnic. This meant my hardship on spending whole night drawing for my portfolio was not wasted. I drew a few pictures, mostly are comic & manga characters and some characters which was created by me..(Starting from the left: A warrior created by me when I was in Secondary school; An Army boy modified from the character of the brand "Newbie"; A famous Japanese Manga character)
In the evening, I was invited by Sandy and Sindy to attend a Chinese New Year(CNY) gathering at her house. It was FUN!! I met friends of Sandy and Sindy and made some new friends, Darwin, Cheryl, Charmaine etc... After dinner, we had a game that I could harder understand how to play, but it was very fun while we were trying to learn how to play the game.

No comments: