Tuesday, February 24, 2009

20th Feb,2009(Fri)

Today was the day Pei Ying, my secondary school classmate who had been same class with me for sec 1, 3 & 4, flew off to Australia for her University. She is very PRO, she had completed her Grade 1-8 and Diploma of piano. And she was going for her degree on Music.
Her flight was SQ221 at Changi Airport Terminal 3 and would take off by 8.40pm. But she would need to be there early to check in hers and her parents' luggage, who were accompanying her to Australia.
Shane and me were going to sent her off. I reached T3 early around 6pm and Shane was rushing his way down from Clementi... I waited at the Row no. 3 where supposed to check-in her luggage at, and I sent her an sms informing her the row no. Less than 10sec I received her call and she had just reached row no.3 too. She was alone looking after the luggage because her parents were away to something to eat.
We chatted a while and her relatives and friends had started to reach one after another. Pei Ying introduced her friends for me. And there was a girl, 1 of Pei Ying's schoolmates and her best friend, named Yan Siew (The one wearing yellow, long hair... Standing beside Pei Ying, at the left of the photo) who was actually my primary school schoolmate. I didn't expect that and I totally could not recognize her.
Shane had finally made it just 15 minutes before Pei Ying and her parents going in for the plane.

No comments: