Tuesday, February 3, 2009

28th Jan, 2009(Wed)

Today morning, I went to Min Kiat's house to Bai Nian and stayed till 12pm.
On my way home I went to the Computer servicing shop, at blk 202 and just beside Bedok Interchange, which also sell computer parts, US Army equipments and toys(guns, rifles, managa models... etc)I saw something very interesting, Night Vision Goggles (NVG) and Soundwaves Capture Gun (SCG).
Althought the NVG was just a toy, it still manage to see 50ft(15m) in total darkness. It was a product of Jakks Pracific.
The SCG was a device that able capture soundwaves 300ft away and there was a 8x build-in telescope with it.
I really like military equipments since young, so these 2 items really interest me... I decided to perchase them, the NVG costs $145 and the SCG costs $60. But I managed to get a $5 discount, so I bought it at the price of $200.

No comments: