Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3rd Mar, 2009(Tue)

Today I left home early around 6.30am with my father to help him out for his work. Around 11am, we went to church to collect the church's old drum set and to ask the Baptist Theological Seminary(BTS) for the details on applying courses for my father. I bought the church's old drum set in order to replace my own drum set at home. The "new" drum set was from the quite a well known brand, Pearl, while my drum set was a China unknown brand, Boston.
In the late afternoon around 3pm, I returned PYSS to help out with the training because the competition was near and it would be in April and I could practice my 八卦掌 (A very powerful martial art) at the same time. Another reason of returning was because I heard that there are some problems were happening in between the teacher, the coach and the juniors.
In the middle of the training, suddenly I felt that my mobile phone, which was in my pocket truned very hot. I took my phone out from my pocket... There was a very strong burning smell and my sim card was burnt untill out of shape. It's lucky that both my sim card & memory card was not spoil.
It was very dangerous, so I sent my phone for service...

No comments: