Wednesday, March 4, 2009

28th Mar, 2009(Sat)

Today was the day of Yeah Show 2009 "唔生唔死" 布道会 and the Impresario 2009 Final. I returned to church for the rehearsal of the Yeah Show 2009 in the morning around 10am because I was the Magician of the day, and my job was to pose a question to the audience. I had my final rehearsal at 1.30pm before the actual event start, the actual event started from 2.30pm till 4.30pm.
But the rehearsal was not up to my own standard, I knew I could done better. I did better on my actually performance.
(Here is the link of the video,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SMUJ_ayhcw ).
The speaker, Rev. Lim, had a sense of humor, who was from Hong Kong and his message was really enjoyable and meaningful.
In the evening, I attended the Grand Final of Impresario 2009, which was organized by NTU together with Ah Bao, Xiang Long ans Stephanie. Shane's group, Violet Melody was 1 of the finalists. The other competitors were good too, it was not an easy battle. In the end, although Violet Melody and "WIN" had missed each other, I still think that they had done their best and they are good!!

No comments: