Sunday, May 16, 2010

16th May, 2010 (Sun)

Today was the weekends after Block 1 ended and before Block 2 start. This is the election period for all the study clubs from different schools and the Student Union to get their main committees to voted.
For Design Study Club (DSC), there are 15 slots. I had tried this last year, I was the 16th person... Unfortunately, I wasn't famous enough, so I didn't get enough votes to beat the others.
But for this year, I have gotten myself more prepare.. I designed 2 posters for myself, 1 of them was from my classmate, Zac, who had watched the recent movie, Ip Man 2. He photoshoped me face on the original poster. And I think this is quite a good idea, so i modified the poster more. The 2nd one was an idea from my schoolmate, Kite, who is also running for the election. I photoshoped my face onto Bruce Lee's body.

No comments: