Tuesday, January 27, 2009

23rd Jan, 2009(Fri)

Today evening, I organized a gathering with Shane, Pei Ying and my brothers at the Mac below Bedok Princess Cinema, which is just beside Bedok Bus Interchange. We met at Mac by 7pm, I reached early around 6.30pm. I looked around and I didn't see neither my brothers, Shane nor Pei Ying, so I found a corner and sat down and waited. Around 6.55pm, Shane arrived. We played UNO while waiting for the others...
We waited till still 7.15pm and my brothers reached, but the most important person, Pei Ying, had not reached yet. The whole purpose of the gathering was to meet with Pei Ying before she fly to Australia for study her degree on Music.
We have our dinner 1st, then have a good time of chats.
After the gathering, I went to Coasta Sand Resort (Pasir Ris) for the SingVOICES's Retreat. We had a sharing on the Sing's future plan, SingDREAM.

No comments: